Smokey Eyes Using it'sjudytime Palette! | Review | Day Time Look |

by - 5/12/2014


I got my hands on the it'sjudytime palette! I been a loyal subscriber of Judy since I got into makeup and watching youtube beauty gurus. I absolutely love her, she's one of my favourite youtuber and I probably watched all her videos and read all her blogs. 

This palette has the perfect colours for everyday. Judy loves neutral looks and sometimes she goes for smokey eyes. This palette has a combination of neutral with a few deep colours for smokey eyes look. She loves her smokey eyes using browns and blue based colors. 


Here is a look I created using this palette.  I used the plumy wine color and the purple color on lids and the light brown on the crease to blend everything out. With a good eye lid primer this lasts all day long. This is going to be my go to palette for now. The packaging is very sleek so it is perfect for traveling. 

This retails for $14.99 in the bh cosmetics website. I think that's a great bargain for the range of beautiful colors and wonderful quality this palette has. If you are a beginner in make up or just looking for a simple everyday look palette, then I'd recommend you give this palette a try. 

post signature





Update May 2019: *Disclaimer - something happened to all my old blog posts that most of my pictures have been deleted, therefore the pictures used on this blog post are not my own.  Click the image for original source. For the sake of the posts I gathered the pictures from the internet since I no longer have these pictures (and products). I'm sorry if i'm referring to my old pictures and the review/post doesn't make sense. I'm sure you can find more info on the product/item on the website. If I'm using you're image and you'd like me to remove it, please let me know via email at lupabee@gmail.com . Thank you!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow I never knew she made a palette with bh cosmetics! Beautiful look

    I just liked your page on FB,
    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll deff check it out. And thank you. xoxo

      Delete

I would love your feedback!