Skin Care | Quick Skin Lightening | Lemon Juice

by - 9/28/2015







I'm here with another quick and easy DIY skin care method to getting bright and clear skin by using lemon juice. I personally love this method because it's so easy and convenient. If you have acne scars or hyper pigmentation this will help lighten your skin and make it bright. You can use lemon juice in so many different ways. You can use it as a mask, as an exfoliant, or as a face wash. You can even add honey to double the benefit. You cant go wrong with it. 

I broke out real bad after using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour kit, because I didn't know this is what was breaking me out, so I continued to use it for 6 months and the place under my cheek bones (where I used this product the most) kept getting worse and worse until I finally started to give it some thought and realized that this is the product that has been breaking me out. Don't get me wrong, I love this product and it breaks my heart that I cant wear it anymore. I do have my cheat days when I use it because it's such a great product.

So to recover from the damage done I resorted to lemon juice. I don't use it as often as I would like to but I did notice a significant difference since I started using lemon juice as a mask. The big scars on one of my cheeks are gone with in three weeks. 

For best result you need to be every consistent. Use it as a mask everyday for 15 minutes for a month and you will see the difference. Please be careful if you have sensitive skin. Also use a fresh lemon, instead of the canned or bottled juice.

Hopefully this was helpful. Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!