September Favorites | 2015

by - 10/01/2015




Hello my wonderful readers! This is my first favorites post in a long time, actually it's my first favorite post this year. Wow, it's been a while! Clearly I gave up on my blog. But hey, it's better late than never. I'm trying very hard to get consistence with my blog post, so please bear with me.

Basically I wanted to do a "Summer Favorites" post because I have so many products that I been loving this year and since I wasn't blogging my love for these products, I was getting a little sad. Then I thought it would be just whole tonne of products so I decided to narrow it down and call it a September Favorites, since nobody really cares about summer anymore.



It was very hard to narrow it down to just six products. I guess this is what happens when you decide to take a break from monthly favorites posts. I was never really a blush kinda girl, because I always found it looking too much. I normally wear very minimal makeup, so I used to avoid wearing blushes. After trying some blushes from my cousin, I think I might just be a blush kinda girl because now I can't wear makeup without putting blush. I also have two new nude lipstick addition as well as very affordable eye lid primer.


Modern Mandarin by MAC

Modern Mandarin by MAC Cosmetics is a beautiful peachy-orange blush. It has a very warm undertone. This looks amazing for a day look or a night look. I been wearing this mostly during the day because its bright and vibrant and it looks great on my medium skin.


Seduction by NARS

Seduction by NARS just screams Fall to me. As soon as I saw this blush I was like I have to own it. It is hands down the most beautiful blush I have seen. The color is so deep and plumy. I have been wearing this blush mostly for my night looks and sometimes for my day looks as well but since Fall is here this blush will be just perfect for day and night. Little goes a long way because the pigmentation is so great.


Albatross by NARS

Albatross by NARS is the best highlighter/blush you can own. It has the best pigmentation you can ask for. I don't know what I was doing with my life without this product. I use this almost everyday now and if i'm not using this i'm using my MAC Soft and Gentle. 




Taupe by MAC


Velvet Teddy by MAC

Taupe is a beautiful brownish nude and Velvet Teddy is more of a muted pinkish brownish nude. They look very similar in the pictures but they look very different on the lips. Mehr and Twig by MAC were my favorite nude lipstick of all time and these two are the new addition. They have great color payoff and the formula is matte but not drying.


Eyelid Primer by ELF Cosmetics

This product was $1! I really thought it would be crap and I only bought it try out elf cosmetic but let me tell you about this wonderful little guy. It works WONDERS! My eye shadow does not crease at all. I have worn this for 10+ hours and my eyeshadow stayed put. I will be stocking up on this product soon, hopefully elf didn't change the formula.



I hope this was helpful to you in some ways. I will do reviews on some of these products since I love them so much and I can talk passionately about them so stay tuned. Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!