ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow | Review

by - 10/03/2015


I'm here with a product review, finally!  Today I'll be reviewing ELF's Studio Baked Eye shadows. Don't underestimate ELF cosmetics because they will surprise you. ELF is so affordable that you would think the quality of their product won't meet your expectations. However, I was never disappointed. Some of my all time favorite makeup products are from ELF.

ELF came up with these eye shadows a few years ago and after seeing a video on Youtube By KathleenLights, I had to try them out. The shades I got are the following Burnt Plum, Bark, Moonlight Serenade and Chocolate Dream.

ELF claims them to be highly pigmented with a silky bendable formula. I will agree on the silky and bendable formula part but not so much on the highly pigmentation part when applied dry. It swatches great on your fingers but when you take your fingers and swatch it on your skin it looses half of it's pigmentation and same goes for when you apply it on your eyelids. That sucks right? But fear not! These eye shadows work amazing when applied wet. The color payoff is there, as well as the beautiful pigmentation. The color you get is exactly the same color you see in the packaging. I love using these colors to do smokey eye looks. I know I will be taking advantage of these colors this Fall. Moonlight Serenade looks wonderful as a highlighter. I would say this would be a dupe for NARS Albatross, except Albatross has a better longevity and pigmentation but it would do the job if you are looking for an affordable alternatives.

This retails for $3.00 and has the cutest packaging. They kind of remind me of macaroons. It's very sleek and very compatible. 



ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow Burnt Plum


ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow Bark


ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow Moonlight Serenade



ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow Chocolate Dream



ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow Toasted




ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow Swatches
Here you can see the swatches when applied dry.

ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow available HERE

You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!