Fall Lips | MAC Diva & MAC Viva Glam III | Review

by - 10/07/2015








I have previously done a post on some of my top bold lippies that are perfect for fall. You can check them out here. Its been a year since I did the last one so now I would like to update you on the current fall lippies. I actually narrowed down to two so I can give a better review. I initially had three, which included "Endless Purple" by Sephora Collection but unfortunately  it has been discontinued and I wanted to include only products that you can still find in the market. This was one of my favorite lip cream. I hope Sephora brings it back but for now lets talk about these two bold and beautiful.



First up is the Viva Glam III by MAC. It is a beautiful deep brownish red with plum undertone. It has a matte finish. The lasting power for MAC's matte lipsticks is something to be really grateful for. If you're looking for a deep/dark lipstick for the fall or for a night out and are afraid to try something too dark (vampy), then this is a perfect lipstick for you. It is definitely bold but its not too loud. This lipstick can be worn with any makeup looks and will look great on any skin tone because it's one of those colors that are in the middle and looks great on everyone. I would also like to add that this lipstick actually looks different on different skin, but in a good way. Funny story I want to share. I bought this lipstick a year ago, but every time I go in to MAC I pick this lipstick up thinking WOW! What a beautiful color, there was a time when I actually purchased this lipstick and brought it home to only realize that I already have it. I bought it thinking I didn't have this color because I forgot which Viva Glam lipstick I had. Well now you know how beautiful this lipstick is. It always catches my attention. The plummy undertone makes this lipstick very unique. If you're looking something a little settle and not too dark then this will be perfect. (excuse my henna stain on the pictures)



Next is the famous Diva! Well at least it's very famous in my friend circle. All my friends actually love this lipstick and I'm not surprised at all. This is your straight up deep burgundy lipstick with a matte finish. This lipstick is so rich and glamorous. You'll look like a million bucks with this lipstick. This is the perfect lipstick for fall/winter and for any occasions. I love this lipsticks on brides. A lot of people find it a little drying but I find it pretty creamy and it glides on very easily  Both of these lipsticks last forever without smudging or bleeding.






Shop




These are just two of my fall favorites, thanks for reading.

You May Also Like

2 comments

I would love your feedback!