October Favorites | 2015

by - 11/06/2015



October is the month you fall in love with Fall all over again. I was not looking forward to the cold weather but I was definitely looking forward to the beauty of Fall. I love the colorful trees, the fall fashion trends, the deep vampy lipstick looks and more than anything I love how festive everyone is. October was a very stressful month for me and that's probably why it feels like it flew by so fast. In fact this whole year has gone by so quick. Only one more month until it's 2016.

It was a little hard for me to find this months favorites because I was still loving all the products from September and didn't really have anything new. So I decided to pick things that I have been using on the regular. These products need much more love.


First up is a new MAC lipstick addition in the shade Antique Velvet. It is a very deep maroon and brownish color, This color is perfect for fall. It is very bold and deep. I will be doing a review on this lipstick alone because I love it that much. (lol)





Loreal Voluminous Original in Blackest Black is the mascara I have been using since the end of summer. With this mascara you won't need false lashes. It gives so much volume to your natural lashes that it almost looks as if you're wearing false lashes. 

I was breaking out a lot during the summer and I had no idea what was causing it. So I decided to completely stop using all the current face products. Eventually, I realized I was breaking out because of the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette. When I stopped using all the current face products, Pond's (dry skin cream) moisturizer was one of them. I was really sad because I really loved this moisturizer and I have been using it for an year now. I started using this moisturizer around the same time I started using Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette, so I wasn't sure which one was breaking me out. Recently I started going back to this product and I love it. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized during this dry weather.




Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25 is a new product that I have been trying out. My cousin recommended to me saying it is a dupe for MAC pro-long wear concealer. I was thinking about buying MAC pro-long wear concealer and I had a sample that I was trying out. I went ahead and bought Maybelline Fit Me Concealer because it was a cheaper alternative (lol). Honestly speaking I actually like this one better than MAC, 



If you read my blog on the regular you'd know I suffer from dry lips. Fall and Winter are usually brutal for my lips. I got the (Malin+Goetz) mojito lip balm in my Ipsy bag sometimes last year. I didn't use it then because I had a few lip balm open at the time. I recently started using it and it is so moisturizing. It is very thick and I normally don't like heavy lip balms but this is great for when i'm at home or going to bed. I leave it on for overnight treatment and it keeps my lips soft and moist.

Chloe Eau De Parfum by Chloe is my current favorite perfume. It has a warmth in it's fragrance I been loving this scent in this weather.

FOSSIL Jacqueline Three Hand Stainless Steel Watch Gold Tone is the only accessory I wear now. I have a small wrist and this looks just perfect. It goes with all my outfits whether I'm wearing casual or formal.

Lastly, is my non beauty related item and that is a candle from Bath & Body Works. I love this candle. It smells like lavender and has the most refreshing scent.  I have it lit up almost everyday.

That is all for this months favorites. Thanks for reading : ) !



You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!