Eyebrow Routine | Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade & Brow Wiz | MAC Brow Set

by - 11/12/2015


Products:


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade Dark Brown


MAC Brow Set in Clear


I used to never fill in my eyebrows because I'm blessed with naturally full brows (Alhumdulillah). I do have small bald spots on my eyebrows, it's barely noticeable. When you do a full face of makeup it just looks incomplete if you don't shape up your brows. Big and thick brows are very much in right now. I try not to go overboard like some people do. I prefer to make the shape as natural looking as possible because I feel like it changes my whole look if I make the shape big. However, I do like making it dark, so it looks more thicker but remains my original shape.

Anastasia Beverly Hills is hands down the best when it comes to brow products. I haven't tried a lot of their products but there is so much rave about their products in the market so I'm sure you have an idea of their quality. Little goes a long way. I bought their DIPBROW™ Pomade a year ago and I use it on the regular but still haven't gone half way. I bought it in the shade Ebony, which is very dark, I believe its one of the darkest shade before Black. It is very pigmented, so it really helps to deepen and darken the brows making it look very thick and pigmented. The formula is very creamy, very easy to use and it doesn't get messy at all. The best thing about it is that it's waterproof. I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #14 because the Pomade doesn't come with a brush (which kind of sucks), but you can use any angled brush and a spoolie brush and you'll get the same result. The brush is like any other high end brush.  

I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade Dark Brown recently, because the Dipbrow Pomade shade Ebony is very pigmented so when I outline the brows to shape it, it can get a little bold. The Brow Wiz helps to lightly feather out the product and shape the brows with out making it look harsh.

Lastly I brush the brows with MAC's Brow Set to set the brows. It's a normal brow gel that helps keeps your brows put. My brow hair moves and changes the shape, so using the brow gel really prevents it from moving around.



How I do my brows:

I do my brows just like everyone else.
- first I brush the brows using the spoolie end of the brush
- then taking the brow wiz I outline the shape of my brows and lightly feather it to fill in the brows
- then I go over the brows with the dipbrow pomade the thicken it. I love doing the tail using the brush and pomade, it really helps to create the perfect tail.
- then I brush the brows to blend everything in
- lastly, using the brow set, I set the brows
Optional: clean up using a concealer


I hope this was helpful. Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

2 comments

I would love your feedback!