November Favourites | 2015

by - 12/15/2015


I know i'm super late with the monthly favourites post this month, but it's better late than never. This month I haven't been loving anything different than what I mentioned in my previous monthly favourites. I did manage to pick out a few things that I did notice I used more in the month of November. One product from the past, one product from the present and one product (i'm so tempted to say future but) I recently fell in love with.




PAST


Okay lets start with the love from the past. This is the ELF Cosmetics Blush and Bronzer in the shade Turks Calcos. This was on my favourites list in one of my very first post (from two years ago). I loved it the moment I tried it. The colour is a beautiful dark brown shade with shimmer. It is very pigmented, you have to be very gentle when applying. It works great as a powder contour and a bronzer. I use it more for contouring because it's too pigmented for bronzing. If you want to use this as a bronzer you have to basically just touch the product with your brush and that will be enough. The only thing some people might not like about this product is that it has shimmer, but the shimmer is barely noticeable after you apply it. I haven't used the lighter shade (blush) so I can't say much about it. It comes with a pretty big mirror, which is always a good thing.


Look how beautiful the colour and pigmentation is.


PRESENT



This product I been loving for the past a few months, but I wanted to give it some time before adding to my favourites list. It's a pretty new addition to my collection and it is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade Dark Brown, previously known as Brunette. The rave about this product is insane but it definitely deserves the love. The formula is so creamy, very easy to use, does not get messy, the colour is just right for my medium brown skin. The brow wiz has a spooly on one end, and it is the perfect spooly for your eyebrows. Usually the ones you get separately are too big. What I love the most about this product is that you can control how much and how little product you want to use.

FUTURE



Can a monthly favourties be complete without a MAC lipstick? (lol guilty pleasure) I waited a long time to get this product because every time I went in the store it was always sold out and I didn't want to order online because of the shipping cost. Anyways, so I finally went into MAC and it wasn't sold out. This is the famous Whirl. The ultimate key to Kylie Jenner lips. It is a muted rose shade with brown undertone. The formula is creamy with a matte finish. It is very similar to MACs Twig, Taupe and Velvet teddy, which I own. I'm a bit of a makeup junkie but I don't think anyone who owns any one of those lipstick need to get this one. You can just use a dark brown lip liner and you will be able to get the same colour as Whirl. I love this lipstick because you can use it on a regular basis, looks great with any makeup looks.

That is all for this month. What have been loving this month? 

Thank you for reading!

L.


You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!