I’M BACK

by - 11/18/2022

 



It’s been way too long since I’ve been active on here and I truly truly missed this space on the internet but I’m BACK! Hopefully to stay this time around. 

I’m not sure what I’d like to write about but I’d definitely like to continue blogging about things that interest me — which definitely evolved over the past 8 years since I first started this blog. 

I would enjoy writing about life as is now. Although when I started this blog it’s central focus was on beauty, hence “beauty by lupa” is still the URL. Now I’m a full time mom and I run a small business ( more on that on a later post), which leaves very little time for anything else. However, I miss writing. I miss expressing myself and talking about things I love. 

What will this blog be about now? Lifestyle. Just everything from food, travels, mom life, small business, faith and more. Basically my life in a nutshell. 

I hope whoever lands on my blog finds something interesting and useful or just enjoys reading. 

With love, 
LUPA


You May Also Like

1 comments

I would love your feedback!