Budget Beauty | Wet n Wild Dupes Of MAC Lipsticks!

by - 3/15/2014



For people who are on a budget and are looking for dupes of MAC lipsticks, I'm going to list some cheap alternatives below and you can check them out if you like. Since my last post was on Wet n Wild lipsticks, I thought I would gather all the dupes that I can find from Wet n Wild brand.

MAC Lipstick Dupes 

Mac Viva Glam Nicki- Wet n Wild Pinkerbell
Mac Haku-Wet n Wild #546-A lipstick
Mac Delish- Wet n Wild Ice Cream
Mac Bubbles- Wet n Wild #516A lipstick 
Mac Rebel- Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy
MAC Honeylove- Wet n Wild Fergie Daily
MAC Velvet Honey- Wet n Wild Bebot Love
MAC Lady Danger- Wet n Wild Purty Persimmon
MAC Love Goddess- Wet n Wild Cherry Picking
MAC Diva- Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb
MAC Ruby Woo- Wet n Wild Spotlight Red

Disclaimer: None of the dupes are the EXACT same colour as the MAC lipsticks but they are very close and similar. 

Check out this blog for swatches and more drugstore dupes of MAC lipsticks. She has an awesome collection of both and really great swatches.

What are some of your favourite dupes?

I hope this was helpful. Thank you for reading.


Update May 2019: *Disclaimer - something happened to all my old blog posts that most of my pictures have been deleted, therefore the pictures used on this blog post are not my own.  Click the image for original source.
post signature

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. what is the name of wet n wild #516A...can't find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunset Peach. I found mine at Walmart

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback!