Lippy Addition: Rimmel London Kate Moss 104 & 038 In Vogue!

by - 3/11/2014



Just yesterday I said I was going to give shopping a break but then today my mum took me out and how could I resist not buying something from Shoppers Drugsmart? I felt like everything was calling my name and asking me to bring them home because they felt so lonely and needed a home. I tried my best to avoid them but these two lippy's were like, "you need us!" So I had to get them! I'm going to stop doing these haul type posts because I been doing them a lot lately, and do more of reviews and looks posts. So I got the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish matte 104 (my first lipstick from the Kate Moss collection) and 038 In Vogue.

Kate Moss 104

Packaging: The packaging is adorable! I'm a big sucker for good packaging. I know Kate Moss collection has been out for a while now and the main reason I wanted to own them when it first came out was because of their packaging. It looks very classy and elegant.
Formula: It is a matte lipstick with a creamy finish and I love that about it because my lips are always dry so creamy-ness of the formula will really help my lips look moisturized. 
Colour: It is such a beautiful natural pink colour. I normally wear just red lipstick or a natural pink for my everyday wear, so I'm excited to use this for my everyday natural look. 

038 In Vogue

Packaging & Formula: I don't have much to say about this because it's just from Rimmel's original collection. The packaging is very sleek and nice.  I love the formula since it is also creamy with a matte finish. 
Colour: The only thing I have to say is about the colour. I absolutely love it! It's a bright pink, almost like a fuschia pink. I been really into bright lips lately so I'm really excited to try this out. 

Review: I don't do reviews until I have used a product a few times, just so I can be honest with my judgment and give a genuine review. So I will do reviews in my future posts if I feel the need to.
What is your favourite lipstick from the Kate Moss collection? 


Thank you for reading! 
post signature
Update May 2019: *Disclaimer - something happened to all my old blog posts that most of my pictures have been deleted therefore the pictures used on this blog post are not my own. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

I would love your feedback!