Sephora Collection Color Lip Last - 07 Natural Pink Review

by - 4/23/2014



No matter how much I rave about this lipstick, it will not be enough. I have mentioned this on my Sephora jumbo pencil review, how much I love the Sephora collection because of their amazing lipsticks. This is my second tube and I'm almost finished. I haven't come across anything thats like this. This colour "07 Natural Pink" is particularly my favourite colour. I have tried "Elegant in Brown", I also liked that one as well but since it's more of a vampy colour, I don't find it suitable to wear everyday.  Without further a due I'll get right in to the review. 

What it is and what it claims: It comes in 26 beautiful colours. It is supposed to give long lasting radiant colour for up to 10 hours. 

Packaging: It's in their classic black packaging. I love how sleek and expensive it looks. I've used up most of the product but it comes with a long tube of lipstick and it lasts forever. 


Colour: This is "07 Natural Pink". It is a beautiful nude pink. It works as a perfect nude pink for tan/olive/yellow skin. I was using this almost everyday last year for work. Explains why I'm on my second tube so fast. 

Formula: It has the most light texture that feels very smooth and very easy to apply. It feels very silky on your lips and has maximum pigmentation. It does not smudge or bleed. Stays put all day. It is the most moisturizing lipstick I own and because I have extremely dry lips, this really helps. Even though I prefer matte lipstick the most, I think this is the only lipstick that I can leave my matte lipsticks for.


Longevity: It does really stay put for 10 hours. When I used to wear this to work it used to stay on the whole day. Never smudged or bled. 

Pros: I love everything about it. This is my holy grail.

Cons: Nothing.

Repurchase: Yes! most definitely.

Have you tried any of these lipsticks? How did you find them?

I hope this was helpful. Thank you so much for reading!!



Update May 2019: *Disclaimer - something happened to all my old blog posts that most of my pictures have been deleted, therefore the pictures used on this blog post are not my own.  Click the image for original source. For the sake of the posts I gathered the pictures from the internet since I no longer have these pictures (and products). I'm sorry if i'm referring to my old pictures and the review/post doesn't make sense. I'm sure you can find more info on the product/item on the website. If I'm using you're image and you'd like me to remove it, please let me know via email at lupabee@gmail.com . Thank you!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lupa, were you able to find a dupe for this very shade? I am so sad this line of lipsticks was discontinued. Natural pink was my favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback!