Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner Review

by - 5/09/2014


This is my holy grail eyeliner. I have probably gone through 4-5 of them in the past 8-9 years. I have used this eyeliner before I was even into makeup. This was my first pencil eyeliner and also one of the first makeup I own. I use this almost everyday. I have used this on all my makeup looks. So you can imagine how dear this is to me. I first didn't know how to do a review or talk about this but then I thought I have to get my love for it out there and tell everyone how awesome it is. 

Packaging: It comes in a pencil, which you have to sharpen and has a smudger in the opposite end which is really helpful when doing a smokey eye.

Color: It is your classic black eyeliner that every girl should own. It is highly pigmented that one application is enough to get the perfect black. 



Formula: It has a very creamy formula. It does not smudge or tug when applying. It glides on really smoothly. 

Longevity: I have read reviews of some people saying it gets runny and kind of smudges and does not stay put, but for me it stays put just fine the whole day. I have gone wearing this for more than 12 hours and it never disappointed me.

Overall: I love this eyeliner. It has been through thick and thin with me. I will continue to repurchase this. I love it so much that I'm scared to try out different eyeliner because I feel like I will be betraying it. 


I hope this was helpful, Thank you so much for ready :).
post signature



Update May 2019: *Disclaimer - something happened to all my old blog posts that most of my pictures have been deleted, therefore the pictures used on this blog post are not my own.  Click the image for original source. For the sake of the posts I gathered the pictures from the internet since I no longer have these pictures (and products). I'm sorry if i'm referring to my old pictures and the review/post doesn't make sense. I'm sure you can find more info on the product/item on the website. If I'm using you're image and you'd like me to remove it, please let me know via email at lupabee@gmail.com . Thank you!

You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!