NYX Matte Lipstick: Marlot & Indie Flick | Review |

by - 9/13/2014


NYX matte lipsticks are hands down my absolute favorite drugstore matte lipstick. I love my mac matte lipsticks but second to that is the nyx matte lipstick. All in all I have 5 NYX lipsticks.  I picked these two colors because these were the two I purchased first. Since they are all the same I thought i'd just talk about these two.  

Marlot

Indie Flick


Formula: It has the perfect matte formula. Very creamy and not drying, just perfect for all the matte lovers.


Color:
They have range of beautiful colors, from nudes to reds. You can always find the perfect colour for yourself. They have lots off fun colors as well.

Longevity:
These lipsticks have excellent lasting power for a drugstore product. It lasts me up to 7-8 hours without eating or drinking. 

Pros:
Great formula, beautiful color range and color pay off, excellent longevity, and very affordable. What more can a lipstic-a-holic ask for?

Cons: Nothing!

Price & Recommendation:
It retails around $6 on www.beautyjoint.com & NYX cosmetics websites, you can also get it at Walmart, sometimes they carry it. It;s definitely a bargain. I highly recommend this product. It beats all the other drugstore matte lipsticks.

Have you tried any of the NYX matte lipsticks? What do you think?

post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!