TIME TO BRING OUT THE BOLD IN YOU | Fall Lipsticks

by - 11/19/2014


Autumn is saying goodbye, but that doesn't mean we can't keep wearing our favourite Autumn lippies. Autumn and Winter is all about dark vampy lips. I never thought I'd fall in love with deep lip colours, but here I am with a list of my all time dark lippies.



Diva by MAC


Viva Glam III by MAC


Sugar Plum Fairy by Wet n Wild



Shameless by REVLON



Elegant In Brown by Sephora Collection




Endless Purple by Sephora Collection

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Mac Diva is so gorgeous, i need to pick that shade up asap!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this group of lippies! Shameless by Revlon looks right up my street! Also I've heard so many great things about the Sephora lip products! If only I could get them in the UK :(

    Great post :)
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback!