Saying Goodbye to 2014| 2015 Resolutions| Updates

by - 1/04/2015


It's so hard to believe that another year has gone by in a blink of an eye. It honestly feels like time is going so fast. 2014 was a short year. A lot has changed but at the same time I feel like everything is still the same. 2014 was full of ups and downs, mostly downs but I guess that's what life is all about. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. I learned that only when we're down, we can grow. This year has taught me a lot about myself as a person. It made me realize what my real strengths and weaknesses are. Overall, I'm very grateful to Allah for this beautiful year.

I'm not really a new years resolutions type of person, but I do want to set some goals, or a list of things I'd like to achieve this year and inn shaa Allah, I can. I will check back on this list in the end of the year to see if I was committed to achieving my goals.

  1. Pray five times: Working and being lazy sometimes gets in the way of completing my salah (prayer) and there should be no excuses for this. I would really like to improve this and pray all five times inn sha Allah. This is the most important goal I would like to achieve. 
  2. Eat healthy: I'm a thin person, I never really need to watch my calories or be careful of what I'm eating because I don't have the stress of gaining weight. But doing that, I often find myself eating unhealthy food, mostly just junk food. I would really like to change that.
  3. Drink lots of water: This!!! I never drink enough water.
  4. Grow my blog: I started this blog almost a year ago. In the beginning I had lots of time and motivation to work on my blog and I had a consistent posting schedule, however as time went and I got busy with work I started slacking. I really miss my blog, I wish I had the time and energy to write a post every day. Hopefully this will change this year and you'll see more posts.
  5. Start my own business: I've been working on a business plan for the past 6 months, which you'll hear a lot about in the future but I'm looking forward to launching it this year.
  6. Youtube: I'm planning on making a vlog channel of my everyday life. I know that sounds really boring but I'll also explain when I want to do this in the future.
Inn shaa Allah, I am able to achieve all these goal. 

Lastly, I'm going on a vacation YAAAAAYY! I will be leaving in the end this month to visit my husband. I absolutely can't wait because it will mean I can finally relax and have no stress. Hopefully I will have lots of time to blog.

I wish everyone best of luck for 2015, hopefully you too achieve all the goals you have for this year. Comment below and tell me what some of your goals or resolutions are for this year, I would love to know.


xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!