Avocado Milkshake/Smoothie!

by - 1/07/2015

I thought today I'd write about something non beauty related because today I tried this delicious avocado milkshake that I had to share with you all. I'm sure most of you probably tried this but this was my first time making it and trying it and I am absolutely in love with this drink. My love for avocado is unimaginable, okay I might be exaggerating a little, but I absolutely love avocados. I try to include avocados in my diet as much as I can. Avocados have many health benefits. Its good for your heart, your cells, helps lower cholesterol, and it has many more healthy benefits. It also helps to reduce the risk of getting cancer.

I'm sorry I didn't take pictures of my smoothie because I didn't think I was going to blog it. Click on the pictures for original sites.


Back to my yummy milkshake! All you need is:
1 avocado
Coconut milk (or regular milk)
1 tbs sugar (or as much as you like)
Some ice cubes
A blender

Blend it all up and you'll get your delicious milkshake!

How do you like to eat your avocado? Comment below and let me know, I'd love to try different things.


You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!