2020 REWIND - HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021

by - 1/02/2021


It is certainly not easy to sum up this year. This year has brought so many challenges and Alhumdulillah we over came them all. I feel a little guilty to say that 2020 was actually my year. 2019 literally sucked the life out of me and for me 2020 has brought all of that and more back. I feel as if I lived an entire decade in one year. 



I am so thankful Alhumdulillah. This video might not completely make sense as it’s just a compilation of videos I took over the year with no intention of posting it. But it highlights some of my best moments of the year so I thought I  would put it together.


Started the year with the man of my dreams, survived through first wave of COVID, spent a lot of time doing small things like going on drives, getting bubble teas and finding random parks and trails to go for walks. Spent the summer with family and friends. Also had three picnics and can’t forget the cottage trip. Thats always a highlight of the summer. Started a new job. Planned a wedding during a pandemic and survived through that as well. Married my best friend and ended the year by looking out the window with my husband and listening to people screaming Happy New Year! Alhumdulillah I wouldn’t have it any other way. 


This year has been nothing but a blessing. All in one year, everything changed. The power of sincere dua and having tawakkul can get you out of anything. No matter how dark it gets, no matter how far you feel from happiness just remember that in a second everything can change. You are never alone and Allah is always listening. If in January 2019 someone told me in January 2021 I would be where I am today I would have thought they were insane. 


I hope 2021 brings love happiness and blessings in everyones life. We all deserve a break this year. 


I hope you enjoy this recap of my year. I am also thinking of making wedding highlights of all my events. I am so excited to be blogging/vlogging again. This is probably one thing I have the patience to spend hours and days doing.


InnshaAllah, more to come.


xx


You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!