A Day in Tobermory | Bruce Peninsula | Shipwreck | Flowerpot Island | The Grotto | Everything You Can Do In One Day

by - 1/11/2021



 This trip is obviously not recent but I'm vicariously living through these videos that I made in 2019 when my friends and I went on a day trip to Tobermory. It honestly felt like we were in a tropical country. The road trip itself didn't even feel long even though it's roughly 4 hours away from Toronto.

We packed food for the entire day and hit the road at 6am. Took a short break at Tim Hortons so my friend could use the wifi to finish her homework. We knew it was going to be hard finding halal food on the road and in Tobermory so we went prepared. If you go make sure to pack food for the day. When we arrived to Tobermory it felt very different from our city. It was much quieter even though it was peak summer season and you'd expect a lot of tourists. We bought tickets for our cruise and started our day.


Check out my video to see our entire day and everything we did. 
It makes me so sad to think that we may not be able to travel like this again. Alhumdulillah for all these experiences. We take so many things for granted in life and not until it's taken away from us we truly realize the value of it. InnshaAllah we can travel soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments

I would love your feedback!